PolyPro is superior in performance and easier to install than PVC or CPVC pipe. PolyPro has been successfully venting appliances in Europe for over 20 years.
Tested and listed to the ULC S636 standard in Canada.
- Can be cut to desired length.
- No messy solvents to work with.
- No worrying whether it is warm enough to glue pieces together.
- No ugly terminations.
- Gasketed connections have a precise, tight seal and does not require installation lubricant.
- Terminations remain icicle free in freezing weather.
- Tight seal at every joint..expands and contracts with weather and temperature changes, so there is no flexing or cracking in the venting.
- Interior of 90° elbows are 88° to prevent standing condensation.
- Higher sustained operating temperatures than PVC/CPVC.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Gasketed connections allow for removal and replacement of components.
- Corrosion resistant.
- 100% recyclable.
- No leaching or off-gassing of heavy metals or carcinogens.
- Resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons generated by gas combustion.
- Resistant to acids and bases.
- No chlorides in PolyPro, unlike PVC/CPVC.
Previously the CSA certification trademark was shown in error in conjunction with the PolyPro product – references have been removed.