DuraVent provides minimum advertised pricing (MAP) on its price lists. Any Internet Seller providing media with advertising directed at consumers, must comply with this Internet Sales Policy and list MAP on it’s media for all DuraVent Professional products in order to be eligible for listing as an Approved Internet Seller. Listing prices below the MAP is considered a violation of this Internet Sales policy.
MAP will be provided the following benefits:
- Websites that adhere to MAP pricing on their sites will be classified as an Approved Internet Seller of DuraVent products.
- Any DuraVent product sold by an Approved Internet Seller will be fully warranted and supported by DuraVent as specified under the applicable product warranty.
- In recognition of Approved Internet Sellers of DuraVent products, DuraVent will provide a prominent link on its home page of Approved Internet Sellers. This page will list Approved Internet Sellers, and provide a link to their website. An Approved Internet Seller logo will also be provided for display on the seller’s website.
- Approved Internet Sellers will be allowed to use DuraVent’s trademarks and intellectual property, including DuraVent’s logo, product trade-names, photographs, illustrations and other DuraVent images.
- Suppliers to internet websites shall inform and assist any such website they supply DuraVent products to be MAP compliant.
Approved Internet Sellers may use DuraVent trademarks and trade names in listing products on their website, however:
- All websites advertising DuraVent products, and using DuraVent trade names must comply with current MAP pricing.
- All websites currently displaying Simpson DuraVent or M&G Duravent name or logo must change them immediately to DuraVent. DuraVent logos can be down loaded from our website here.
DuraVent provides warranties based on whether a proper sales channel is used and whether a proper installation channel is used. Warnings regarding warranty applicability may appear on product labeling, cartons, installation instructions, notices, and on our web site, www.duravent.com.
All Approved Internet Sellers must provide the following notice in a conspicuous manner on their websites: DuraVent provides no warranty for the following professional products if such products are not installed by a trained professional installer: DuraTech®, DuraTech® Premium, DuraChimney® II, PelletVent Pro®, DirectVent Pro®, FasNSeal®, FasNSeal® W2, FasNSeal® Flex, and PolyPro®, and DuraVent’s relining products including DuraLiner®, DuraFlex® (SW, Pro, 316, 304), and Ventinox®.
- Any DuraVent product sold by a non-approved website will not be warranted.
- Any customer that has bought product from a non-approved website will not be given technical assistance or support from DuraVent.
- Any website not compliant with this Internet Sales Policy shall not use DuraVent’s trademarked and registered properties, and will be notified to remove them immediately. DuraVent reserves the right to enforce its intellectual property rights against entities not in compliance with this Internet Sales Policy.
DuraVent will actively monitor all Internet Seller’s websites selling DuraVent products to ensure MAP pricing is in compliance to the Internet Sales Policy.
DuraVent reserves the right to remove the Approved status of Internet sellers for violating terms of the Internet Sales Policy.