DuraTech® Canada (DTC) is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, wood fireplaces and other appliances using wood, oil, gas, or coal. The use of stainless steel, selected for its resistance to high temperatures and corrosion, lends outstanding durability to the DuraTech® Canada high-temperature chimney.
DuraTech® Canada features 1″ of high-temperature mineral fiber insulation. This insulation minimizes heat loss through the chimney walls and can withstand intense heat. The free-floating inner lining is attached only to the male coupler at the top, expanding and contracting freely with temperature fluctuations. The external casing carries the structural load. All DTC pipe lengths, elbows, and other fittings feature fast and easy twist-lock assembly with just one-eighth turn. Even better, DTC uses universal support hardware to speed up installation and to dramatically reduce the number of SKUs you need to keep in inventory.
DuraTech Canada (DTC) is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, wood fireplaces and other appliances using wood, oil, gas, or coal.
Materials and Construction
.016” 441 stainless steel inner wall.
.016” 430 stainless steel outer wall.
1” high-temperature mineral
2″ clearance to combustibles
6″, 7″, 8″
(5″ & 10″ contact for availability)
ULC S629, ULC S604 and ULC S610
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
More Typical Installations:
|2||Wall Radiation Shield|
|5||Attic Radiation Shield|
|6||Adjustable Roof Flashing|
|10||Black Stove Pipe|
|12||Telescopic Rigid Shield|
|13||Radiation Shield Connector|
|15||Radiation Shield Connector Firestop|
- DuraTech® Canada Installation Instructions (PDF, 2.69MB )
- DuraTech® Canada Installation Instructions FR (PDF, 2.74MB )
- DuraTech® Canada Reduced Clearance Ceiling Support (PDF, 197KB )
- DuraTech® Canada Specification Sales Sheet (PDF, 358KB )
- Product Improvement (PDF, 277KB )
- UPDATE on PREMIUM SHIELDS (PDF, 305KB )
- Laser Welded Inner Flue & Outer Sleeve (PDF, 279KB )
- Radiation Shield Connector for DuraTech® Canada (PDF, 215KB )
- Introducing an Exterior Installation Kit for DuraTech® Canada (PDF, 130KB )
- Insulated Reduced Clearance Support for DuraTech® Canada FR (PDF, 177KB )
- Insulated Reduced Clearance Support for DuraTech® Canada (PDF, 176KB )
- NOUVEAU kit d’installation extérieure DuraTech® Canada (DTC) (PDF, 141KB )
- Introducing DuraTech® Canada Construction Interior Kit (PDF, 323KB )
- Black Paint (PDF, 889KB )
- Dealers in Action (PDF, 3.09MB)
- DuraTech® Flat Ceiling Support Boxes ( YouTube, 1:42)
- DuraTech® Spacer Tool for Locking Band ( YouTube, 2:06)
- Introduction to DuraTech® Support Boxes ( YouTube, 1:27)
- DuraTech® Vaulted Ceiling Support Boxes ( YouTube, 1:18)
- Tips and Tricks on How to Install and Clean Your Chimney’s Spark Arrestor ( YouTube, 2:02)