DVL’s double-wall, air-insulated design reduces clearances to combustibles from 18″ to 6″, the closest clearance to a wall of any connector pipe. DVL improves stove performance by maintaining high flue gas temperatures for a strong, steady draft. Because the inner wall is stainless steel the flue heats up faster, stays hot longer, minimizes the formation of creosote, and has the same life expectancy as the chimney. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting or crimping.
Required for Manufactured Home installations. See appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions.
Double-wall interior stovepipe for connecting wood stoves to manufactured chimney.
Materials and Construction
.016″ stainless steel inner wall.
.018″ galvanized outer, painted black.
6″ clearance to walls. 8″ clearance to
ceilings, including cathedral ceilings.
c-UL-us listed to ULC S641 (MH14089).
- DVL® Stovetop Adapter for Recessed Stove Collar 11-08-2021
- DVL® and DuraBlack® Adapters 02-14-2020
- DVL® and DuraBlack® Changes 2012
- Black Paint 2104
- Chimney Adapter with Trim for DVL® 2011
- Recommended Touch-Up Paint for DuraVent’s Black Finished Products 2011
- Adjustable 45° and 90° Elbows for DVL® 2011