FasNSeal W2 (double-wall) vent lengths and components feature patented built-in mechanical locking band and triple-lipped directional gaskets. All pipes and components are engineered with smooth clean welds located 90° from mechanical locking bands. This construction feature allows for ease of installation. The ½” air space between the inner and outer wall on FasNSeal W2 helps to reduce the clearance to combustibles in addition to creating a heat shield for additional safety.
All FasNSeal components which come in contact with exhaust gases and condensates are now silicone free. This important design and manufacturing feature greatly reduces the chances of system breakdown and failure. The main problems with silicone are there are too many adhesion factors which are very difficult to control and the process of binding similar materials with an epoxy, which can weaken the bond over time. Welded seams ensure a leak-free product that is meant to last.
FasNSeal W2 is ideal for use on commercial applications such as: office buildings, medical facilities, condos, or multiple unit apartment complexes where there is the need for low clearances to combustibles. In residential applications, FasNSeal W2 is the perfect solution for running between floor joists or in walls./p>
Materials and Construction
3″–6″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .016″ inner wall, 304 or 430 .016″ outer wall.
7″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .016″ inner wall, 304 or 430 .024″ outer wall.
8″–12″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .019″ inner wall, 304 or 430 .024″ outer wall.
14″–16″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .024″ inner wall, 304 or 430 .024″ outer wall.
UL Listed to UL 1738 and UL 1777 and ULC S636.
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
More Typical Installations:
|3||Variable Pitch Roof Flashing|
|5||Adjustable Vent Length|
|7||Horizontal Drip Tee|
|9||Universal Condensate Drain|
|12||Male Flex Adaptere|
|14||Female Flex Adapter|
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
- FasNSeal Product Brochure (fold out/mailer) (PDF,2.1MB )
- FasNSeal W2 Double Wall Specification (PDF, 102KB )