DuraTech® Premium (DTP) has been designed to exceed Canada’s strict safety standards while offering the best available chimney system. DuraTech® Premium features 2 inches of exclusive insulation that keeps the temperature to a minimum, while keeping safety to a maximum! Tested to Canada’s stringent 2100° F standard, DuraTech@ Premium has a temperature rating of 650°C (1200°F); max. continuous, 760°C (1400°F) brief forced fired; and 1150°C (2100°F) tested 3 times at 30 minutes each.
DuraTech® Premium (DTP) is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, wood fireplaces and other appliances using wood, oil, gas, or coal. The use of stainless steel, selected for its resistance to high temperatures and corrosion, lends outstanding durability to the DuraTech® Premium high-temperature chimney. DuraTech® Premium, regardless of diameter, can be installed as close as 2 inches from combustible materials. All DTP pipe lengths, elbows, and other fittings feature fast and easy twist lock assembly. No screws or locking bands required.
DuraTech Premium (DTP) is a double-wall, all-fuel chimney system for use with wood, gas, oil, or coal burning appliances.
Materials and Construction
2” Mineral fiber insulation encased between inner and outer walls made of .016” 430 Stainless Steel.
2” Clearances to combustibles.
6”, 7”, 8”
Listed to ULC-S629 and UL 103HT by Intertek.
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
|2||Wall Radiation Shield|
|5||Attic Radiation Shield|
|6||Adjustable Roof Flashing|
|9||Black Stove Pipe|
|11||Radiation Shield Connector with Firestop|
- DuraTech® Premium Installation Instructions (PDF, 2MB)
- DuraTech® Premium Installation Instructions FR (PDF, 2MB)
- DuraTech® Premium Reduced Clearance Ceiling Support (PDF, 198KB)
- DuraTech® Premium Sales Sheet (PDF, 2 MB)
- Laser Welded Inner Flue & Outer Sleeve (PDF, 279KB )
- Square Cathedral Support 24″ for DuraTech® Premium (PDF, 198KB)
- DuraTech® Premium Firestop Retirement (PDF,30.1KB)
- Dealers in Action (PDF, 3.09MB)
- DuraTech® Flat Ceiling Support Boxes ( YouTube, 1:42)
- DuraTech® Spacer Tool for Locking Band ( YouTube, 2:06)
- Introduction to DuraTech® Support Boxes ( YouTube, 1:27)
- DuraTech® Vaulted Ceiling Support Boxes ( YouTube, 1:18)
- Tips and Tricks on How to Install and Clean Your Chimney’s Spark Arrestor ( YouTube, 2:02)