Note: Available through Exclusive Representation only, please contact your Commercial Sales Manager for more information.
The DuraStack Pro Series, Models DCL, DAS1, DIS1, DIS2, DIS4, DIS3Z venting systems, are designed to offer the ultimate in installation convenience and versatility for a variety of applications. Certified for commercial chimney and diesel exhaust applications, they are constructed of thick-gauge material for the inner pipe that provides a strong and rigid assembly. Featuring a self-centering flue extension design that significantly simplifies and accelerates the installation process.
Available in sizes from 5″ to 36″ diameters, the DIS line offers double-wall configuration with a choice of 1″, 2″, 4″ or 3″ insulation and the DAS line offers a 1″ air insulated product. For premium corrosion resistance and durability, the inner flue is constructed from 0.035″ thick Stainless Steel 304 or 316 Stainless Steel. This is coupled with a 0.024″ thick 304 Stainless Steel or Galvalume (Aluminum-zinc coated) steel outer casing. The DIS line features the highest-quality insulation, densely packed to ensure low heat loss and maximum draft.
DuraStack Pro is available in the following configuration.
DCL: Single Wall
DAS1: 1″ Air Insulated
DIS1: 1″ Insulated
DIS2: 2″ insulated
DIS4: 4″ Insulated
DIS3Z: 3″ Insulated
Applications include: Low and High-Pressure Steam Boilers; Diesel and Turbine Exhaust; Building Heating Equipment. Industrial Furnaces; Processing Equipment; Kilns and Ovens; Grease Duct.
Materials and Construction
Inner Wall Material Thickness
5″ – 18″ .035″ Laser welded, 304 or 316
20″ – 36″ .035″ Plasma welded, 304 or 316
Outer Wall Material Thickness
5″- 12″ .024″ Laser welded, 304, Galvalume
14″- 36″ .024″ Pittsburg Lock, 304, Galvalume
UL 103 – Building Heating Appliance
UL 103 (HT) – Standard for Factory-Built chimneys for residential type and building heating appliances
UL 1978 – Standard for Grease Ducts
UL 2221 – Standard for tests of fire resistive Grease Duct enclosure assemblies. DIS3Z only
UL 2561 – Standard for 1400°F Factory- Built Chimneys. Excludes DIS3Z
UL 1777 – Standard for Chimney Liners. DCL only
ULC/ORD C959 – Chimneys, Industrial 540°C and 760°C
ULC S604 – Standard for Factory-Built Type A chimneys
ULC S662 – Standard for Factory-Built Grease Duct
ULC S635 – Standard for lining systems for existing masonry or Factory-Built chimneys and vents.
- DuraStack Pro Catalog (PDF, 9.7MB)
- DuraStack Pro Installation Instruction (PDF, 6.1MB)
- DuraStack Pro Grease Duct Specifications (PDF, 106KB)(Docx, 41.3KB)
- DuraStack Pro Building Heating Appliances Specifications (PDF, 135KB) (docx, 135KB)
- DuraStack Pro Building Heating Appliances Type HT Vent Specifications (PDF, 129KB) (docx, 135KB)
- DuraStack Pro Generator Exhaust Specifications (PDF, 135KB)(Docx, 41.4KB)
- S-375_MSDS (PDF, 39.9KB)
- S-650_MSDS (PDF, 97.1KB)
- S-2000_MSDS (PDF, 27.9KB)
- DuraStack Pro Series and DIS Design and Quote Request Form (PDF, 224KB)
- DuraStack Pro Engineering Submittal (PDF, 681KB)
- DuraStack UL 1978 – Grease Duct Professional Series Submittal (PDF, 3.9MB)
- Excessive Pressure Relief Valves: Why They Belong on ALL Factory Built Generator Exhaust Systems (PDF, 296KB)
- DuraStack Pro Series: Adjustable Length
- DuraStack Pro Series: Transition Bands
- DuraStack Pro Series: Variable Length
- DuraStack Pro Series: Anchor Plate Assembly
- DuraStack Pro Series: No Tool Access Tee Cap Assembly
- DuraStack Pro Series: Standard Pipe Joint Assembly
- DuraStack Pro Series: No Tool InLine Access Door Removal