PolyPro pipes are used for venting water heaters, condensing boilers and warm air furnaces. PolyPro is an environmentally safe and engineered alternative, for condensing gas appliances. Engineered for venting, it is 100% recyclable, and contains no toxic or carcinogenic materials, chlorides, or heavy metals. PolyPro does not release hazardous gases during combustion, and has been used safely throughout Europe for over 20 years. Polypropylene has a higher operating temperature limit of 230°F/110°C (PVC is 149°F/65°C max and CPVC is 194°F/90°C). PolyPro is engineered with a corrosion-free, condensation management system.
PolyPro is a polypropylene vent pipe for use with ANSI Category II and IV gas-burning appliances, including highefficiency water heaters, condensing boilers and warm air furnaces. Poly Pro is listed by Intertek to the ULC S636 standard in Canada as a Class IIA, IIB and IIC vent system suitable for exhaust temperatures up to 230°F / 110°C, and a maximum positive pressure of 15 in-w.c.
Materials and Construction
Rigid pipe constructed of 2.2mm (minimum) thick polypropylene. Flex is double-wall polypropylene. EPDM or Viton gaskets.
0″ clearance to combustibles for exhaust temperatures up to 194°F / 90°C, and 0″ clearance for vertical installations up to exhaust temperatures of 230°F / 110°C and ¼” / 6mm clearance to combustibles for horizontal installations at exhaust temperatures up to 230°F / 110°C . PolyPro concentric vent system components, including concentric Horizontal Termination and Vertical Termination, are listed at 0″ clearance to combustibles for exhaust temperatures up to 230°F / 110°C.
2″ (60mm), 3″ (80mm), 4″ (100mm), 5″ (130mm), 6″ (150mm), and 8″ (200mm).
2″×4″ (60mm×100mm), 3″×5″ (80mm×130mm), 4″×6″ (100mm×150mm)
Listed with the appliance in the USA, check with appliance manufacturer. Intertek / ETL listed to ULC-S636 Listed as a Class IIA, IIB, and IIC vent system.
Previously the CSA certification trademark was shown in error in conjunction with the PolyPro product – references have been removed.
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
- PolyPro Catalog Section (PDF, 6.7MB)
- PolyPro Installation Instructions (PDF, 1.8MB )
- PolyPro Installation Instructions FR (PDF, 2.7MB )
- PolyPro Double Wall Installation Instructions (PDF, 1.68MB )
- PolyPro Double Wall Installation Instructions FR (PDF, 1.8MB )
- PolyPro for Multiple Vents (dual language) (PDF, 472KB )
- PolyPro Product Brochure (PDF, 2MB )
- Polypropylene versus PVC: Save Time and Money with DuraVent PolyPro (PDF, 572KB )
- PolyPro and PolyPro Flex Venting Systems For High Efficiency Appliances (PDF, 1.3MB )
- PolyPro Features and Benefits (PDF, 1.4MB )
- PolyPro Sales Sheet (PDF, 1.4MB )
- A Simple and Flexible Solution For Venting Multiple PolyPro Liners (PDF, 884KB )
- PolyPro Double Wall (PDF, 798KB )
- PolyPro with B Vent (PDF, 426KB )
- PolyPro Submittal (PDF, 3.1MB)
- DuraVent Approval for HTP (PDF, 136KB )
- DuraVent Approval for Westinghouse (PDF, 158KB )
- DuraVent Approval for ALL Navien Models (PDF, 504KB )
- PolyPro Venting Approval for Modine PTC/BTC (PDF, 511KB )
- PolyPro Venting Approval for York Furnaces (PDF, 568KB )
- PolyPro Gasket Change (PDF, 168KB )
- DuraVent Approval for Rinnai Boilers (PDF, 131KB )
- Flame and Smoke Rating and Fire Rated Penetration (PDF, 1MB )
- Coaxial Appliance Adapters for Viessmann Vitocrossal 300 (PDF, 111KB )
- 6″ Diameter PolyPro Product Offerings (PDF, 187KB )
- OEM Appliance Approvals for PolyPro (PDF, 90.3KB )
- PolyPro Vertical Termination Extensions (PDF, 135KB )
- PolyPro Locking Clamp(PDF, 310KB )
- DuraVent Expands PolyPro Product Line with Addition of Concentric Venting System (PDF, 64KB )
- Raypak Approves PolyPro Single-Wall and Concentric Pipe (PDF, 86KB )
- DuraVent Releases PolyPro Double Wall at AHR EXPO (PDF, 85KB )
- Nordyne Approves PolyPro Single-Wall, Flex and Concentric for Condensing Furnaces (PDF, 88KB )
- A.O. Smith Approves PolyPro Single-Wall for Residential Tankless Water Heaters (PDF, 149KB )
- Lochinvar Approves PolyPro Single-Wall for Boilers (PDF, 87KB )
- QHT approves PolyPro For Biasi Riva Advance Wall Hung Boilers (PDF, 22KB )
- Bock Approves PolyPro Single-Wall, Flex, and Concentric for High-Efficiency Water Heaters (PDF, 84KB )
- Giant Approves PolyPro Single-Wall for Residential Power Vent Gas- Fired Water Heaters (PDF, 83KB )
- PolyPro A Better Connection: DuraVent Introduces Best-In-Class Locking Clamp (PDF, 2.51MB)
- Venting Gas Appliances with Polypropylene: What Installers and Governing Authorities Need To Know (PDF, 687KB )
- Understanding the Risks of Appliance Venting with (PVC) & Why Polypropylene Is a Superior Alternative (PDF, 572KB )
- PolyPro Warranty (PDF, 33KB)