All FasNSeal® (single-wall) vent lengths and components feature patented built-in mechanical locking band and triple-lipped directional gaskets. All pipes and components are engineered with smooth clean welds located 90° from mechanical locking bands. This construction feature allows for ease of installation. The ½” air space between the inner and outer wall on FasNSeal® W2 helps to reduce the clearance to combustibles in addition to creating a heat shield for additional safety.
All FasNSeal® components which come in contact with exhaust gases and condensates are now silicone free. This important design and manufacturing feature greatly reduces the chances of system breakdown and failure. The main problems with silicone are there are too many adhesion factors which are very difficult to control and the process of binding similar materials with an epoxy, which can weaken the bond over time.
FasNSeal is for use with natural gas or propane Categories II, III and IV appliances or Canada’s Type BH Gas Vent Systems, having a maximum rated operating temperature of 480°F and a maximum positive pressure of 15″ (FasNSeal Flex 6″) water column. FasNSeal can be used on a wide range of applications, including: high efficiency gas boilers, furnaces, booster heaters, pool heaters, water heaters, unit heaters, or tankless water heaters.
Materials and Construction
3″–7″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .016″
8″–12″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .019″
14″–16″: AL29-4C or 316L stainless steel .024″
3″ – 16″.
UL Listed to UL 1738 and ULC S636.
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
More Typical Installations:
|3||Variable Pitch Roof Flashing|
|5||Adjustable Vent Length|
|7||Horizontal Drip Tee|
|9||Universal Condensate Drain|
|12||Female Flex Adapter|
|14||Male Flex Adapter|
Commercial projects may require custom parts and unique system designs. DuraVent offers complete project assistance:
- Engineering Services: Personalized system design services offer comprehensive CAD submittal drawing and complete bills of materials.
- Custom Parts: If your project requires innovative solutions, contact DuraVent for custom parts that meet your specific project needs.
- FasNSeal W2: FasNSeal W2 is the ideal choice for commercial applications where there is a need for low clearances to combustibles.
- Up to 16” Vent Diameters: Many commercial applications require large diameter systems due to the units size and output. Large diameters are available in single and double wall, featuring FasNSeal’s triple lipped directional gaskets and built-in locking band which provides a safe and convenient installation.
- FasNSeal® Installation Instructions
- FasNSeal® Installation Instructions FR
- FasNSeal® Supplemental instruction – Fixed Damper
- FasNSeal® Rain Cap Guy Wire Attachment Installation Instructions Addendum
- Bird Screens & Termination Tees update 04-08-2021
- FasNSeal® Approval for Montigo 01-22-20
- FasNSeal® Approval for Montigo FRENCH 01-22-20
- 316L Now Available for FasNSeal® 09-30-19
- 316L Now Available for FasNSeal® FR 09-30-19
- FasNSeal® Vent Length with Support Plates 02-2017
- DuraVent Answers Frequently Asked Questions About FasNSeal®04-05-17
- FasNSeal® W2 Appliance Adapters 2016
- FasNSeal® Flex Couplers 2016
- W2 Test Port 2016
- FasNSeal® Rain Cap 2015
- FasNSeal® Appliance Adapters for Aerco Modulex EXT Boilers 2015
- FasNSeal® Flex Product Bulletin 2015
- FasNSeal® Single and Double Wall Increasing Wye 2015
- Revised 1″ IPS Threaded Fitting for Horizontal Drain Fittings and Universal Condensate Drains 2015
- FasNSeal® Fixed Blade Damper Listed and Approved 2014
- Revised FasNSeal® Test Ports 2012
- FasNSeal® Discontinued Part 2011